Wouldn't This Make Sense?

i.Angel

OK, heres a question for you guys. I'm thinkin of buying an iPod for those loooong football trips in those horrible buses... newayz i was wondering can u take off music that you've already put on an iPod? For example, can't you just buy an iPod mini, put whatever music you're listening to then and then later just take it off and put on some new ones? Wouldn't that make sense instead of buying a 20G and spending 120+ more?

-thx

gamerguy

Qlutch

Yeah... that would work. The benefit you'd get from getting a 20GB one would be that you could have a lot more variety of songs on your IPod at once, and you wouldn't have to worry about not having the particular songs you want on your IPod at a specific time.

i.Angel

So do you guys think that this is a sound plan? or should i just go and spend the extra 100-150 bux?

drunkbum222

No the 20 gig will be fine. My brother had like 250+ CDs and its still not filled yet. To take them off just go under Itunes and right click on the song, then hit clear and plug in your Ipod to the USB port.

OS Dragon

Would this work on all iPods because I wanna buy an iPod Nano. One more thing I wondering, does one have to fill the iPod with music or can they add tracks gradually until its full?