WOW! has anyone here ever used Google Earth?

Holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday
why do you use IE?

1. It's faster.
2. It's capable of showing the pages correctly.
3. Why install crap your system doesn't need?

Quote:
IE sucks,,, MFF

Care to tell us why?

(and please don't come dragging that miserable spy/adware crap which won't cause headaches if you know how to take care of your system)

Quote:
I never have any problems, and the back button is faster.

Sorry but FF cannot ever be faster than IE6, won't happen.

Quote:
PS:The only sit that doesn't work rite on FF is this one

hehe sorry but you've obviously not visited alot of sites and experienced what it's like to be a full time FF user...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFR
alright everyone, back to google earth.... enough Firefox vs IE.

I hope they update the satellite images... It would be nice to see how things change throughout the year..

Yeah sorry, it's just that ignorant fanboys deserves to be slapped.

Care to tell us why?
I think I alredy have............

hehe sorry but you've obviously not visited alot of sites and experienced what it's like to be a full time FF user...

You really P1$$ ME OFF! and you always have! don't banned me I am just saying what I believe :)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
skidude said:
Why?!?!?!?!
skidude said:
I mean, I know he made fun of a mod, but why ban him permenantly??

I didn’t ban him. I wasn’t even around when he did what ever he did to get himself banned.

I am just the conveyor of information...
I am just the messenger... don't shoot the messenger!

tweaker

VIP Member
Holiday said:
You really P1$$ ME OFF! and you always have!

I'm heartbroken.

M0ddingMan1a said:
wat happened to flame?!?!?!?!!?

He's history.

M0ddingMan1a said:
IE is NOT faster than FF, wtf...

FF uses a bigger amount of resources as it's a standalone application, most of IE is loaded when you boot the computer. And quite frankly I don't care what browser you (or anyone) choose. What i do care about however is when people claims FF's tendency to show errors in pages isn't higher than IE's.

Holiday said:
Can’t wait, lets all load him with [we missed you] PMs when tomorrow comes!

Prepare to wait...

skidude said:
Why?!?!?!?!

I mean, I know he made fun of a mod, but why ban him permenantly??

There was other legitimate reasons as well, that you may never hear about.

Last edited:

skidude

SFR said:

I didn’t ban him. I wasn’t even around when he did what ever he did to get himself banned.

I am just the conveyor of information...
I am just the messenger... don't shoot the messenger!

Lol, I'll resist. :D

run4it

lol, its a great program, they just need my house in detail too. jus curious, couldn't other countries that are pissed at us somehow use that program against us.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
run4it said:
lol, its a great program, they just need my house in detail too. jus curious, couldn't other countries that are pissed at us somehow use that program against us.
Yes... But its no different than the many maps that are out there either in print or on the internet.

Anyone can do just as many ominous things with a street map as they can do with are viewing with Google Earth

.... Its the unimportant details like actually seeing our homes and backyards and trees etc.. that make the image fun to look at, but no more harmful than an ordinary street map.

4W4K3

VIP Member

lol i found a plane :)

My old house, i believe that dot in the backyard is my dog Buster who recently passed away :(

Last edited: