Wow who has seen Thermaltake's Tai-Chi series cases!!!

4W4K3

VIP Member
oh i've seen those. due for a review soon at iT i think.

only forseeable issue would be the opening and closing of the doors would cause kinks in te tubing, and possibly after a while break the tubing if you're not careful.

Archangel

VIP Member
tre... i unscrewed the floppy drive, wich i currently have in the system below, from a old Pentium 286 setup. so now it still makes the sound of one of these really old pc's :D

skidude

YA IT IS!!! I think Voodoo did something with a case like that and sent it to Computer Gaming world magazine.... but, LOVE THAT CASE!!

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
no, no matter how sexy/cute/smart/sophisticated it is, i would nevr justify £220 on a case, christ my processor cost less than that. In fact, my whole rig cost £310, £220 on a case is too much.

OMG!! that is rediculous, f**k that i aint gona get that case now, looks like im gona have to search for a new one. LOL i thought it was gona be around 100 pounds. Nevermind, any1 know when its coming out in the uk??

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
i like the Kandlaf cases too, they were on my list when i was looking for a new case, but as it has it money ran out before i got to buy a new case, damn money why is it only useable once.