WTB: 20GB iPod

Hello

banned
I am looking to buy a 20gig iPod. I am looking to buy one for cheap. Must have all cords etc and be in good condition.

And you couldn't find one you liked for the price? I just checked it out and you can get some pretty damn good deals.

Ebay said:
20787 items found for ipod in MP3 Players & Accessories

Charlie7940 said:
And you couldn't find one you liked for the price? I just checked it out and you can get some pretty damn good deals.
There is, but when there is 30 seconds left, 70,000 people bid and then the auction goes out of my price range. I know how to bid etc, it just gets outta my range.
nevinenigma said:
go to www.ipodlounge.com and go to the forums, scroll to the bottom and hit up the classifieds forum. You'll most likely be able to get a good deal there.
Posted in there about a week ago. Thanks though.

rid me of this

I have a creative labs 30gb zen xtra Ill sell to you for 70 bucks, I didnt really use it as much as I thought I would and now it has a full time job collecting dust. pm if ur interested..

Also It has everything, and is in really good cond. I used it for 1 semester.
Ill send u pics if ur interested

Dude, people have suggested where to buy cheap ipod's. EBAY is where it's at man...I think you're too lazy to look for some good deals. If you search more than two minutes, I guarantee you will find one that fits your budget. If you can't find anything there (which I highly doubt you won't) try half.com - its one of ebay's stores. Nobody here is going to do research for you.

Back