Wtb: 512mb Ddr 266 (pc 2100)

ro0kie

banned
I want a stick of 512 memory so I can have at least a gig. Does anybody want to sell me one or even trade a stick of 256MB RAM? I'll throw in extra money if you want to trade for the 256MB of RAM.

ive got a 512mb ddr 266 stick (as in my rig, its good Samsung ram) with 2.5-3-3-6 latancy, at 145mhz, it may go to 2.5-3-3-5 if at 133 like normal, but it oc's fairly well, what speed is the 256mb? just pc2100? i'm interested though, because i need faster and more memory, ha

EDIT - good song palmmann, Franz is really good music

palmmann

banned
ive got a 512mb ddr 266 stick (as in my rig, its good Samsung ram) with 2.5-3-3-6 latancy, at 145mhz, it may go to 2.5-3-3-5 if at 133 like normal, but it oc's fairly well, what speed is the 256mb? just pc2100? i'm interested though, because i need faster and more memory, ha

EDIT - good song palmmann, Franz is really good music

yup yup, music with an actual meaning for once... refreshing not to hear random cursing and dirogatory talk of women

not that that's a bad thing:rolleyes:

oh come now, haha...nah i just dont like rap..like pharrel and snoop and some of the older stuff is good from the 90s , but now the music that 'represents' the urban community is all about the opposite of the whole thing

doesnt look like i'll be gettin the trade on this one, ha

Last edited: