WTB-cheap ddr2 memory

87dtna

Anybody have some ddr2 laying around? I built a PC with stuff I had laying around and I only had a 1gb stick of ddr2-533 to put in it. I would like atleast 1gb sticks as the motherboard only has 2 slots. Dual channel kits a huge plus. What do ya got and how much shipped to PA 17025?

Russian777

Anybody have some ddr2 laying around? I built a PC with stuff I had laying around and I only had a 1gb stick of ddr2-533 to put in it. I would like atleast 1gb sticks as the motherboard only has 2 slots. Dual channel kits a huge plus. What do ya got and how much shipped to PA 17025?

I dont think your motherboard supports dual channel ram, since you only have 2 slots for ram on your mobo.

linkin

VIP Member
I will have a 2gb stick of DDR2-667mhz after my mobo & corsair memory arrive.
That will be about 10 days away... if you casn wait ge ahead but if you find something else don't wait for me.

I'm not sure about shipping but i could send it in a padded envelope.. probably cost around ~$15 AU... If you want it I'll take $5 for the memory.. so $20 AU in total.
Roughly $16 USD.

I'll post here in 10 days or whenever my upgraded rig is running...

87dtna

I will have a 2gb stick of DDR2-667mhz after my mobo & corsair memory arrive.
That will be about 10 days away... if you casn wait ge ahead but if you find something else don't wait for me.

I'm not sure about shipping but i could send it in a padded envelope.. probably cost around ~$15 AU... If you want it I'll take $5 for the memory.. so $20 AU in total.
Roughly $16 USD.

I'll post here in 10 days or whenever my upgraded rig is running...

I'll keep you in mind, really looking for a 2x1gb or a 2x2gb dual channel kit right now.

zombine210

i got some OCZ Gold memory, checked with memtest86, no errors:
2 x 1gb pc2 6400
2 x 512mb pc2 6400
i'll check the shipping charges and get back to you.

87dtna

Sounds good, I'm interested in the 2x1gb, not so much the 2x512mb. What are the latency's?
You can get a small flat rate box at USPS for priority mail. The box is free and it's $5 to ship anything you can fit into the box anywhere in the USA.

Last edited: