WTB flash drive

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doubt you will get any cheaper that what Emperor_nero said....Surely it wont take that long to save up $14.99:confused:

mrbagrat

banned
First, I still have to save up for the GPU. Then, I have to pay off about 120$ I didn't have for the build. So anything >5 or 10$ I probably can't get.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
First, I still have to save up for the GPU. Then, I have to pay off about 120$ I didn't have for the build. So anything >5 or 10$ I probably can't get.

That’s what it’s like unfortunately....you will just have to save.

Theres lots of things i want (New computer:D) But i have to save too.

mrbagrat

banned
Nvm guys, theres a 2gb free after rebates on tigerdirect. And it comes with some internet security software which I won't use.

palmmann

banned
yeah, don't plan on those rebates coming back. TD has a horrible reputation with MIRs.

? i just got $170 in rebates back, only missing the $7 i sent a couple days later. it took only a month and a couple days. that is wicked fast. i love tigerdirect mirs.

mrbagrat

banned
I'm totally broke. But if my parents see theres a rebate, they'll pay for the whole thing. ;) It never even goes through me.

mrbagrat

banned
same for me, they even fill out all the rebates for me :D

Agh. Lucky. I have 7 or 8 rebates stacked up on my desk ready to be filled out. From the flash drive, the computer I ordered, and something else I got a few days ago. Fun fun. At least one of the flash drive's rebates is online.

Is there a way to type stuff in on rebates? Cause my handwriting is pretty bad.