WTB/FS: Mobo/GPU

joshj

FS: BFG 7800GS OC, EPoX EP-9NDA3+

FS: BFG 7800GS OC (AGP). Link to card This card was great, I've just decided to move onto PCI-E. I had no problem hitting 505MHz/1.45GHz. Selling for $250+ at newegg, selling mine for $175 shipped. I'm putting it on ebay today, but if someone is gives an offer here, I'll cancel the auction.
Also FS: EPoX EP-9NDA3+ mobo. It's just about the best Socket939 AGP board you can get. period. It overclocks like a dream, has been known to hit 300MHz FSB. I personally didn't take it there, because my ram isn't that great. Hoping for $75 shipped. On ebay, but I will cancel auction if I get an offer here.

Payment: Paypal works best
I'm new at heatware... just decided now it would probably be good to use it, hence the reason for no feedback. Heatware
EBay Feedback

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
Sorry to break it to you, but you'll be hard pressed to get $150 for your graphics card. (Probably more around $120). The 7900GS will beat your card hands down (It even beats the 7800GT), and after rebate you can get it for as low as $150. Another card that would be equal to it would be the X1900GT, which sells for $130.

joshj

Sorry to break it to you, but you'll be hard pressed to get $150 for your graphics card. (Probably more around $120). The 7900GS will beat your card hands down (It even beats the 7800GT), and after rebate you can get it for as low as $150. Another card that would be equal to it would be the X1900GT, which sells for $130.
Tell that to all the ebayers. They're going for $170-$190 USED (without shipping) on ebay. Plus, the cheapest I've seen (at newegg) is $250 after rebate.
I agree, the 7900GS beats it. But, the 7900GS is PCI-E, and the 7800GS is AGP, and one of the fastest (if not the fastest) AGP card available.
But that's fine if no one wants it here, I'll gladly take it to ebay.

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
Tell that to all the ebayers. They're going for $170-$190 USED (without shipping) on ebay. Plus, the cheapest I've seen (at newegg) is $250 after rebate.
I agree, the 7900GS beats it. But, the 7900GS is PCI-E, and the 7800GS is AGP, and one of the fastest (if not the fastest) AGP card available.
And that's fine if no one wants it here, I'll gladly take it to ebay.

I guess I didn't catch the fact that it was AGP :).

Ignorantguy

Im not trying to sell it. If the price is right I will and upgrade to lga 775 now. Ill just hang on to it for now until AMDs QC comes out.