WTB, Phone/ Tablet

NikonGuy

banned
I'm looking for a phone that has great screen res, and coloracuracy, kinda like an iPhone BUT NOT. No iPhone. It also needs to be able to handle the app Kik, and Clash of Clans. So i'm assuming that's probably only android. Also i'd like the screen to be5inch, 4.5 minimum. As for a tablet, same thing, Great res/coloracuracy ( for photos ) needs to hold those 2 apps for sure, and at least 7inches. My budget would like to stay under $120..

NikonGuy

banned
I just sold my Asus Tf700t... Awesome tablets some of thebest you can get screen res wise and color, howver I am really unhappy that it was already dieing. I got it July25th, and already it was quitting on me. Screen flickering, random shut offs, etc. So I sold it with that in description for cheap and it sold quickly. Still had warranty so I guess whoever bought it if they got probs they will send it in.. I cannot decide If I should get a phone, sush as the Moto E or G, or If I get a samsung galaxy S3, or another tablet. Thus why I posted here if anyone had something they were selling lol

Geoff

VIP Member

ninjabubbles3

The Moto E is a phone, not a tablet. Phones are considerably more money than tablets as they have cellular radios. For $120 you aren't going to find anything else new for that price.

I know that, I was saying that buying a tablet would be better for his budget