WTB PS3 Games

Aastii

VIP Member
I am after PS3 games, preferably UK sellers only as postage from overseas will likely equal the value of the game. I may be interested in any games you have. I already have:

Assassin's Creed 1 + 2
GT5
FIFA 13
NFS: Pro Street
Heavy Rain
CoD: MW2
Fallout 3
God of War 3
Infamous 1 + 2
Little Big Planet
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Batman: Arkham City
Dead Rising 2
Bulletstorm
Max Payne 3
Uncharted 3
CoD3
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Heavenly Sword

I am after the Uncharted games, Dishonored, The Last of Us, FF13, pretty much any RPG/JRPG

May be up for trades so if you are interested just ask. All of my games are in fully working order, most in very good - like new condition (except for MW2 which is disc only, no original box or manual)

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
From your list i have

Fallout 3
Resistance fall of man

Not looking to trade...only sell so what sort of price you looking at paying?

Have a few other games that are not on your list too if your intrested il post them down.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oops so it is :D

I really should go to bed now,been up since 7am Sunday morning,its now 8am monday. :D

Aastii

VIP Member
These are indeed games that I have :p

I may be interested in others that you have, let me know and I shall let you know what I want.

I am booking flights some time this week, so will let you know if I will be able to buy them now, depending on how much that costs me, or if it is ok with you at the end of the month when payday comes. It shouldn't come to that, but want to give you (and any other potential sellers) a heads up just in case it does.