WTB: Sata/IDE hard drives and dvd burners

konsole

I have all the drives I need so I dont need anymore.

I'm looking for possibly 2, but atleast one of each

Hard drive:
-Preferably not too old
-Preferably Western Digital or Seagate
-Internal
-Sata
-7200 rpm +
-One needs to be 200GB+ but I don't need a huge drive

-The other drive can be as small as 80gb but thats cutting it a bit close for comfort. This second drive can be Sata or IDE

DVD burners:
-Preferably not too old
-Brand isnt a big deal
-Internal
-Sata for 1 and the other can be Sata or IDE

Last edited:

lunchboxx

Hey. I have two nice and lightly used dvd burners. one is a samsung, both of them are pretty new. no wear or anything. I also have my 1TB western digital 7200rpm hdd. I'm trying to sell all my parts as soon as i can. So im willing to do very cheap prices.

lunch

If you are interested, they are all sata. I can do like 65 shipped for one of the dvd burners and the tb hdd wd caviar. 60 if you can send payment through paypal today. my ebay account has 1400+ feedback at 100%. wesley1016

Last edited:

konsole

Hey. I have two nice and lightly used dvd burners. one is a samsung, both of them are pretty new. no wear or anything. I also have my 1TB western digital 7200rpm hdd. I'm trying to sell all my parts as soon as i can. So im willing to do very cheap prices.

lunch

If you are interested, they are all sata. I can do like 65 shipped for one of the dvd burners and the tb hdd wd caviar. 60 if you can send payment through paypal today. my ebay account has 1400+ feedback at 100%. wesley1016

1TB is way more then I need, not a bad price but I'd prefer less space. Whats the other dvd burner? Could you sell me just the 2 dvd burners?

lunchboxx

Yeah id be more than happy too. I was mistaken about the samsung that was from another build. I have these three. You can chose 1 or two out of them.

LG Super Multi

Super Ritemaster Speedplus (no idea lol)

ASUS which says "multi" and "multi recorder" on the front

I know all of them are dvd burners, and i believe are all 48x speed or whatever. They are basically new, i hardly burn dvds and never watch dvds.

Lunchboxx

konsole

Yeah id be more than happy too. I was mistaken about the samsung that was from another build. I have these three. You can chose 1 or two out of them.

LG Super Multi

Super Ritemaster Speedplus (no idea lol)

ASUS which says "multi" and "multi recorder" on the front

I know all of them are dvd burners, and i believe are all 48x speed or whatever. They are basically new, i hardly burn dvds and never watch dvds.

Lunchboxx

Looks like the Writemaster might be a Samsung?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827151244

If all 3 dvd burners are internal, desktop and Sata would you sell me all 3?
How much?

How come you have 3 if you hardly use a dvd burner?

lunchboxx

Ya thats the one. I just dont use them very much at all, i have two drives in my pc and one of them isnt even hooked up.

ummm im not sure how much. Im thinkin maybe 40 shipped just cause shipping will be a lil bit. Maybe a lil less.

konsole

I can do $40 for those 3 dvd burners. If you want to send me a pm on how to send money, I can do paypal if that works.

lunchboxx

Awesome. I pm'd you. Let me know if you have any other questions or need help with anything. I know youll be happy with these drives, they are mint.

lunchboxx

Just wanted to post a reply that shows you purchased the drives and hdd. Received money and all.

Thanks again! hope to do business in the future. Ill be pming you soon here.

Lunchboxx