wtb: socket 478 processor

palmmann

banned
Lol, i'll try and be helpful on the forum, besides, thats spamming

twas a joke... i deleted it because it was stupid. i need to think before posting, lol

fark, i need to do my homework, i have a 2-3 pg paper due tomorrow i've barely started...

Im also looking for a socket 478 CPU. What does any of you guys have for less than 50 bucks? Id like to see a CPU somewhere between 2.5-3.0 ghz if anyone wants to dump one.

If its dead, its not really hijacking if its dead then. And i cant start a thread of my own here, and people like to sell things to interested people. Excuse me for showing interest in what others have.

Geoff

VIP Member
-=[DeEP]Inferno=-;526285 said:
If its dead, its not really hijacking if its dead then. And i cant start a thread of my own here, and people like to sell things to interested people. Excuse me for showing interest in what others have.

If you want to find a processor, you would have better luck starting your own thread, since most people wont even see your post.

I cant, dont have enough posts, which i think is dumb, just because i dont post doesnt mean im not active on the boards. If you could help me so i could start a thread, then i will.

Geoff

VIP Member
-=[DeEP]Inferno=-;526548 said:
I cant, dont have enough posts, which i think is dumb, just because i dont post doesnt mean im not active on the boards. If you could help me so i could start a thread, then i will.

This is one of those times when its not clear as to whether you can post or not, because technically you need 100+ to sell anything on this forum, but I believe its ok if you're looking to buy something.

Jet

VIP Member
-=[DeEP]Inferno=-;526548 said:

Just make a thread, and then a moderator can decide..