WTB: Sony PSP

gamerman4

anyone have a PSP they no longer use? I recently had mine stolen so I want a new one if anyone doesn't use theirs. cheapest on amazon is about $120 so I can pay about $115 for one. Preferably a PSP slim (PSP-2000) but it doesn't matter.

gamerman4

well the $120 i saw was used too but anyways, it doesn't matter, thanks to the awesomeness of security cameras, I got it back. plus after shipping it was going to be $130-135 on amazon.

dznutz

i'd like to hear the story on how you got it back. that was nice of the people to track the guy down.

and about the psp... i think phat is better. it's more durable and easier to hack.

gamerman4

i'd like to hear the story on how you got it back. that was nice of the people to track the guy down.

and about the psp... i think phat is better. it's more durable and easier to hack.

Ok I had zipped up my PSP in my binder (it was a $120 italian leather binder given to me by my grandmother). I was talking on my cell phone and had placed my binder on a stone pedestal to swipe my card, the pedestal has a card reader t get into the apartment building. Well when the doors opened I just proceeded on through, forgetting my binder because I was talking on my phone, I wasn't paying attention. A couple hours later I remembered my binder and went back and it was gone.

The next day I went up to the Student Commons building and asked if the security cameras had recorded anything and sure enough they did, there were 4 different security cameras so we followed him all the way to his room so we knew a name and a room number. They called him, asked if he had picked it up and I got it back.