WTB:Used P4 CPU

ANNR

I am looking for a USED P4-2.60 GHz (400 FSB, L2 cache:512KB) i am not offering much only 27USD including shipping if possible.

EDIT: Or we can make an exchange. I have a copy of XP media center edtion 2005. but you will have to offer something else since xp cost more. PM me if you want details.

If you have it but want a different price please respond and we can work something out.

Please include the following information

picture of the actual CPU

thanks

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
Why would you want a Pentium 4 instead of your Pentium D? Or is it for someone else?

ANNR

Why would you want a Pentium 4 instead of your Pentium D? Or is it for someone else?

I had a old desktop that i am using in the dorm. and 1.5GHz is just to slow, so i want to upgraded it a little.

JFHuff

I have a 3 ghz P4 im about to replace. I dont have the specs and pics now bc im at work but if your interested let me know and i can get you that info. Id like to go at least $50 since it cost me $140 and ive had it less than 6 months. But im willing to go lower. PM me and we can negotiate price.

ANNR

i got a p4 at 3.50ghz yeah around there i think.
nfs though
check ebay.

I have a 3 ghz P4 im about to replace. I dont have the specs and pics now bc im at work but if your interested let me know and i can get you that info. Id like to go at least $50 since it cost me $140 and ive had it less than 6 months. But im willing to go lower. PM me and we can negotiate price.

I will take the higer frequence if i can but the hightest my mobo can suport is P4 2.6GHz with 400MHz FSB

THanks for the offer g4m3rof1337, JFHuff

wow helpful. i have one thats perfect but im not gonna sell it to you, just thought id say that.

That didn't help me but thanks for the reply. I will go higher if you ever change your mine.

ANNR

lol he was only making fun of the post that he quoted

Ya, lol i though it should a little strange since i didn't quite understand what was going on but after reading it over and over again, i got it. but i already posted my responds so can't change it now. English is not my strong point.:D

PM