WTB: Used PSP.

NyxCharon

I'm wanting one of the older models, pretty much anything except the PSP go, mainly after a original one. If the screen is messed up that's fine, I just need one that works, or is easily fixable.

Hit me up with pictures and how much you want for it. I can get a refurbished one from gamestop for $100, so I'm not looking to spend too much.

jonnyp11

just want to ask why, i had one for a while and the only thing it was good for was internet, and an ipod is better than it at that, the games really stunk other than like daxter, loved that one, and ratchet and clank size matters was one of my favorite games ever. and also recently found three games in its old holder thingy if you'd be interested in that, it's the gamestop one with 2 sections and a good number of umd slots, and the games were ratchet and clank size matters, wipeout pure, and nfs most wanted 5-1-0, all cases, although a little scratched, are fully in-tact, no splitting so the little disks won't come out or anything

NyxCharon

yeah, going to need a charger.

Why? I'm putting linux on it for fun. I just got done putting android on a old itouch and I want to move onto something new. Plus, I'd like to work on writing some custom firmware for it. It has more functionality then a ipod touch in the sense of controls, so it's cool to work with.

Plus, I'll still play games with it anyway :p

So like I said, give me a price and pics and we'll work something out.

jonnyp11

so, how did you get android on itouch? would like to know that and/or a linux install, looked it up and didn't see much othr than stuff about it coming to the ipad's and stuff soon

Troncoso

VIP Member
so, how did you get android on itouch? would like to know that and/or a linux install, looked it up and didn't see much othr than stuff about it coming to the ipad's and stuff soon

Both the psp and itouch are essentially computers. If you know what you are doing, you can make it nothing but a bunch of hardware ready to run whatever software you put on it.

NyxCharon

see my latest blog and/or the idroid project. All I'm going to say, want to keep this thread on track.

Troncoso, I'll keep you in mind if nothing else comes up. :good:

Troncoso

VIP Member
see my latest blog and/or the idroid project. All I'm going to say, want to keep this thread on track.

Troncoso, I'll keep you in mind if nothing else comes up. :good:

Cool deal. it's not going to do me any good so of course we can work something out. Let me know.