WTB: Verizon iPhone 4 off contract

Ben

VIP Member
I know this is a stretch--but let me know if anyone will be willing to go for a trade or sell an iPhone 4 off contract for $100 more than they bought it for.

I'm up for back and forth discussion.

Calibretto

VIP Member
Wait, are you wanting to buy an iPhone 4 at full price for $100 more? (which would be like $750) or are you asking for someone to sell an iPhone 4 that they just signed a two-year contract for?

Ben

VIP Member
Wait, are you wanting to buy an iPhone 4 at full price for $100 more? (which would be like $750) or are you asking for someone to sell an iPhone 4 that they just signed a two-year contract for?

My goal is to see what kind of offers I get. But not to buy an iPhone at full retail price. I want one $100 to $200 more than contract price depending on which size it is.

If I was able to extend my contract to 2 years, buy an iPhone 4, and then sell it for less than everyone else, while $100 to $200 in profit, I would do that.

But my contract doesn't end for quite some time.

powerpack

banned
Are you trying to steal candy from babies? OK so you will pay $300, how will the seller get out of the say $2400 anchor the service will cost them for a phone they sold?

I am really asking. I am not getting it. I am not even getting I buy sell to you and report stolen? Get replacement?

Ben

VIP Member
Are you trying to steal candy from babies? OK so you will pay $300, how will the seller get out of the say $2400 anchor the service will cost them for a phone they sold?

I am really asking. I am not getting it. I am not even getting I buy sell to you and report stolen? Get replacement?

They would keep the phone they already had with verizon? Seems simple enough to me. No stealing. Not illegal.

EDIT:
It is just like anyone else on ebay who renews their verizon contract for another 2 years, buys the iphone for contract price, and then sells it for $900 to make a profit and keeps using their current smartphone that they have had.

The only thing I am asking for is a bit of a cheaper pricetag. anything above $400 for a phone is ridiculous.

Last edited:

powerpack

banned
I get your point better now. I guess for the right person $100 if you pay shipping? But hard to find someone with 2 year old phone that can wait 2 more. Good luck. I mean that I hope it works out.