WTB: Warcraft 3 + expansion

SuperDuperMe

Title says it all really.

Uk only, i have paypal. Would prefer to buy through ebay so protection is in place for both parties although if long time member of the forum would not mind just normal transaction.

SuperDuperMe

Its 10 pound over here for the first one and the expansion. Im cheap lol and would prefer to spend much less :p

EDIT, im also from the UK and in my area iv not found a single shop that stocks it.

Aastii

VIP Member
Because it is an old game now.

I know that CEX stock it regularly, could take a look there. I know that there are at least two in Manchester, one near Piccadilly Station, the other in the Arndale, though with the price of transport will probably spend more getting there than you would on the game itself :p

Will have a look in there tomorrow tell you how much they are going for.

SuperDuperMe

Can check prices online :p

Its 6 pound for both and 2.50 shipping. Ill have to grab them next time im in manchester :p

can i still play online with used copies?

EDIT: Working it out, id probably be better buying new online
:/ Its either 9 quid for it shipped or £10.50 if i collect :p (bus fare)

Thats a shitter.

Aastii

VIP Member
If it is 6 quid for both, can't be any more than a pound or two to ship em. I'm in Manchester every day, will pick them up for you, send them off and paypal me the money through if you want.

You can still play online if they are used, yes, it doesn't get bound to any account. However if the original owner still has the key for Reign of Chaos, if they play at the same time you do only the first person will be able to play online otherwise it will say key code in use

SuperDuperMe

Think ill buy them brand new, its 13 quid on amazon. Plus cex have always been shitters with me i always end up getting something dodgey off em :p Thanks for the offer though.