WTB: wireless adapter

massahwahl

VIP Member
Looking for a pc wireless adapter. Prefer a pci type, but would be interested in usb type too. Anybody have one?

Aastii

VIP Member
I have one, it is a marvell libertas and is b+g and is PCI, i will have a look a little later as i am going out very soon, i'll give you more information then

Dystopia

i dont have one available, but heres a warning:NEVER BUY ROSEWILL!!!!!! absolute garbage. with about 25 feet in between me and the router, i get about 70% on a good day.

bomberboysk

i dont have one available, but heres a warning:NEVER BUY ROSEWILL!!!!!! absolute garbage. with about 25 feet in between me and the router, i get about 70% on a good day.

I have bought numerous rosewill products....never had a problem. Maybe you got a fluke? I have a rosewill usb adapter that works fine, i know a few people with rosewill power supplies that work fine...

mx344

I have bought numerous rosewill products....never had a problem. Maybe you got a fluke? I have a rosewill usb adapter that works fine, i know a few people with rosewill power supplies that work fine...

Me to, infact i have a rosewill adaptor, and it works Great! I read my neighbors wireless signal from 120 yards away...

I would suggest this one, its only 15$, and it has worked great for me!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833166021

massahwahl

VIP Member
I had a staples gift card so I picked up a belkin one today that is plug and play with linux. Thanks anyway guys!