WTS: OCZ ModXStream-Pro 600 Watt $40 OBO

bumblebee_tuna

Just recently built a computer and originally bought this psu but ended up using an Antec psu I won from Newegg. The psu is opened and was briefly installed in my tower. It was only turned on once (to check if it worked) and has superficial scratches and blemishes from the case; I can provide photos if interested. I was thinking around $40 for the price. If anyone is interested, I can set this up through eBay.

Specs
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341017

bumblebee_tuna

I originally was planning on selling the Antec (EA-650) on eBay as new but considered that since the Antec and OCZ had comparable specs and that I also won it from a sweepstakes, I might as well use it for the novelty of it. I also had read the downsides of modular cabling and was scared off by that.

bomberboysk

I originally was planning on selling the Antec (EA-650) on eBay as new but considered that since the Antec and OCZ had comparable specs and that I also won it from a sweepstakes, I might as well use it for the novelty of it. I also had read the downsides of modular cabling and was scared off by that.
Depending on your situation/case your using, modular psu's are great, i love mine. Plus, the EA650 you might be able to get a few bucks more for, say, around $50 or so depending on how long it has been used.