WTS/WTB Playstation 2/3

Aastii

VIP Member
I've got 2 Playstation 2's, the "fat" ones, with all cables, 2 controllers each (this may change, got to test all controllers), 1 memory card each (each 8mb, 1 official sony, 1 MadCatz), may be selling some games too. They are both in full working condition, recently cleaned out inside, and had the laser realigned, so will be in good working order for a long time still to come.

Selling as they haven't been used for about a year now, we used to use them as a DVD player, but don't do that any more either, and there was only me that played games, but I play them on my computer instead.

Looking for £35 each + shipping; will ship abroad, but the postage won't be cheap because of the weight and size. Will post up pics later today

Also got a black Gamecube + 1 controllers + 1 memory card at the moment. I have the power/AV cable, but need to find them. Once I have them all, looking for £20 + P&P

Hoping to sell them to get some money together towards a used PS3, so if anyone happens to have a Playstation 3 they are willing to sell, preferably a fat one, make an offer

heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=66382

Last edited:

funkysnair

VIP Member
a man i cant belive i just come accross this thread now, i just sold my ps3 (fat one) with 2 wireless controllers and 2 games for £80 to my sister.

i would have sold it too you....

she is only using it for media streaming lol. ill have a word with her in a few days time to see if she wants to sell - that is if your still interested?

Aastii

VIP Member
a man i cant belive i just come accross this thread now, i just sold my ps3 (fat one) with 2 wireless controllers and 2 games for £80 to my sister.

i would have sold it too you....

she is only using it for media streaming lol. ill have a word with her in a few days time to see if she wants to sell - that is if your still interested?

Yes, absolutely!!

It is my parents that want one, but chances are I'll end up taking it :p. They wanted a bluray player, and I said a PS3 would be the better choice as it can do much more as well, and used would probably be cheaper, or around the same price as a decent bluray player.

PM me if you are selling, will have a word with my mum about it, see if she still wants one

funkysnair

VIP Member
ok m8... i think my sister is still trying to put it on her wireless network at the min.

all i got to do is wait for her to get bored of it then ill suggest selling it

Aastii

VIP Member
ok m8... i think my sister is still trying to put it on her wireless network at the min.

all i got to do is wait for her to get bored of it then ill suggest selling it

no worries, chances are for the moment they won't be up for buying one anyway, thanks to the time of year with 2 birthdays (mine and my step dads) and the whole Yule period they won't have that much spare cash, so it is probably better that your sister has it and may be selling at some point, gives more time for them to get saving.

I look forward to hearing back from you :)