www.guy4game.com is scum or legal ?

bratsos

i started before few time, to play as free user the stared edition of world of warcraft.

When i go back here in forum, check and read some threads, the spyware machine promote this advertising "buy wow gold"...

If i use anti spyware technology protections (like tor -or- hide my ip) forums cannot verify what games im playing...:p

But is not that the point.

The advertising banned send me here:

www.guy4game.com :D

Is legal site or scum?
:eek::eek:
I can buy a lvl 80 character of wow, or i lose my money '-' :rolleyes:

Im newbie in wow, for that im asking ... :confused:

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Don't bother buying characters, gold, items, etc. It's a waste of money even if it is legit.

Exo

Don't bother buying characters, gold, items, etc. It's a waste of money even if it is legit.

Most of these sites are scam.. but there are some out ther that are legit. As I am sure you know, it risks the possiblity of getting banned from WoW.

Leveling a character now is stupid easy to level 75-80. A week or two of play and you are there. Join a level 25 guild and you get xp increase per kill. Aquire some BOA items and it is even easier. Also join it as a refer a friend and you get even more bonus xp. (send me a message if you need someone to refer you) All tallied up, you can acheive double xp constantly and while rested acheive as much as 200% xp boost.. Level in no time.

Aastii

VIP Member
Honestly if you are new to WoW, level legitimately, otherwise you will get to 85 and be like wtf, and not be able to play your character at all. Leveling properly, you will learn what each ability does, why certain abilities are useless and how to best maximise DPS/HPS/TPS, how to CC efficiently etc