www.isaveclub.com Fake?

Hurley97013

I came across this web site www.isaveclub.com and I'm having a hard time deciding if it is all a hoax or somehow it is real. A couple of things lead me to think it is fake:

1. They only accept checking account payments.
2. The deals seem too good to be true and you supposedly get a choice of a FREE Apple iPod Digital Music Player, a Samsung 17" LCD Monitor, or a Sony Wega 27" Flatscreen Trinitron Television.
3. Everyday the sale ending date is changes to the current date.
4. The site looks a little un-professional.
5. I have a friend who decided to give it a try and after filling out all of his banking information he hit submit and received an error message, which makes me think that they always give you an error message and just make off with your checking account info.

Thanks for any thoughts!
www.isaveclub.com

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
You forgot
6. They don't offer warranty on their products.
7. Almost all products are new.

Hurley97013

Good points aswell! My friend that I mentioned told me that he wrote them an email telling them of the error he recieved and they responed asking him if he lived in the US, which he does.

I'm not prepared to gamble like he did after I wrote down all of the points that led me to belive that it is fake.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yep, it's definitely a fake. But I don't agree with "4. The site looks a little un-professional". I like the design of it.

Hurley97013

example.JPG

Thats what I ment...

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Oh, I see...
But I think the problem is with your browser, that page appears perfectly in mine:

club1.JPG

Last edited:

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Opera? :eek:
I tried that browser once, but uninstalled very quickly, because it sucked big time...
The funny thing with Opera is the ability of it to filter out the ads, but the free version shows you its own ads...
Anyway, IE rules! :cool: