www.unbeatenvalues.com sucks...

PHATSPEED7x

Cancelled my order this morning. Ship date for my laptop should of been the first of the month, but they say it's being delayed because of their supplier. Couldn't wait anymore. So now I wait for my paypal account to be credited.

Francisck

why do you even order from that site?

It looks so horribly made. the forms are submitted by a free form service to an email address it isn't even safe...

honestly...why?

their whole pre sales page is a long rambling page...

PHATSPEED7x

I did get my $125 credit on my paypal account this morning. I used the money to do some upgrades on my gf's desktop, and my desktop.

PabloTeK

This part of the site is pure fail:

unbeaten1.jpg

Have you reported them to the BBB?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I did get my $125 credit on my paypal account this morning. I used the money to do some upgrades on my gf's desktop, and my desktop.

That's cause you did it within 45 days, so paypal refunded you. Their tactic is to tell you that the item has been delayed, and try to wait out 45 days. After that, paypal won't guarantee a refund and you get screwed.

What...? Why not?

He probably means that he didn't deserve his money back because he fell for the website in the first place.

This part of the site is pure fail:

unbeaten1.jpg

Have you reported them to the BBB?

Lmao, google them, there's many complaints of rude customer service. Heck, their customer service number is a cellphone number, what a joke! :rolleyes:

/\E

What...? Why not?

Well... I hate to play 'Captain Obvious' here but.... That site is a dead give-away; it looks lousy and fraudulent. I would be more comfortable ordering a laptop from Craigslist than that place. Anyone gullible enough to order from that place does not deserve their money returned.

Don't complain about their service... You won't fall in a hole if one is not dug.

Last edited:

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
www.msy.com.au
the site LOOKS really crappy, as if it was made by a 6-years old ADD kid, yet there's nothing wrong with their service, AFAIK. I've come across quite a few poorly designed, crappy looking but totally legit websites...

But you're totally right, I give you that. I just had a look throught the Order/Contact form :D

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
www.msy.com.au
the site LOOKS really crappy, as if it was made by a 6-years old ADD kid, yet there's nothing wrong with their service, AFAIK. I've come across quite a few poorly designed, crappy looking but totally legit websites...

But you're totally right, I give you that. I just had a look throught the Order/Contact form :D

lmao, it took me a good 10 minutes to even figure out what the site was about :eek:.

splackpack28

ok i came across this blog thread whatever its called researching www.unbeatenvalues.com and i find it very interesting. let me first say im a customer of unbeatenvalues.com and very satisfied with them. i purchased a dell d600 laptop and 2 silver psp game systems. all 3 items arrived within a month and a half of paying them by paypal. for a customer like me who enjoys finding deals on the net i have to say im very sad to see all the speculation about their business. while doing my research i discovered not a single person has complained about being ripped off. in fact when refunds were requested they were given and the people posted receiving the refunds. as far as the rude or bad customer service i find that very funny because every email i sent was answered quickly and yes the emails were very blunt but i guess with a business that seems not to bullcrappy around that can be expected. ill close by saying i really hope speculation like whats listed here does not hurt their business because christmas is coming and i am already saving up to buy gifts from their site. i am a true testiment to www.unbeatenvalues.com being fully legit and if no one wants to believe it then thats totally your loss.