x4 965 0933EPBW batch

El Gappo

£125 shipped in the uk us will be more. I'm pretty sure this is the same batch that hit over 7ghz :biggrin: It does have a high leakage and accepts high voltage without crashing, under ln2 this could be something special.
dsci0139gb.jpg

Bt only on this one because the seller of my next victim doesn't take paypal.

El Gappo

Omfg You cant buy cherry picked twkr chips guys and this isn't a 955 this however is the highest legit retail 955 validation http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=938990 . Besides the point since that 7.1 was fake, 1.51 is a cheatable cpu-z

Look what I just set my athlon to, if it had been 1.51 I could of submitted it and it would be valid.
captureno.jpg

You guys ever get tired of being wrong all the damn time?

Last edited:

StrangleHold

Staff member
In males, narcissism is something that has been associated with immaturity. Classically, it's something men are supposed to abandon to become adult males. Today, consumerism tells all males that … they never need abandon their narcissism. That they never need grow up. Just so long as they buy the right products.

El Gappo

I don't mind when people want help, I don't mind when people are wrong but when people constantly think they are right without doing any kind of research I begin to get pissed off. When they realize they are wrong and continue to post snarky comments I laugh at their poor attempt a philosophical trolling. Are you guys seriously that threatened that 3 people joined your community and started helping out? Isn't it better someone knowledgeable gives advice rather than some useless google twit such as yourself giving wrong and sometimes potentially dangerous advice?

Whatever the case may be please don't try and correct me unless you have some clue ( not a tom's hardware thread. ) of what you are talking about.

ScottALot

Awww, that's not the attitude that you had getting those 100 required posts.

but if I was in Europe, that'd be a good deal I had to get my hands on, so consider this a bump...

funkysnair

VIP Member
dam man, do we treat all new guys like this? give him a break!!

i have read most of this guys posts and im sure (nearly positive) he knows what he is talking about

good luck on the sale ;)