Xbox 360, with games, controllers for sale

Dystopia

I'm selling my Xbox 360, great condition, nothing wrong with it, everything, including all 3 USB ports as well as the Ethernet port, works fine. Haven't had any problems with it. I bought it refurbished, never played online, so it isn't banned. I was online to download an update for it, so I know it works fine too.

The XboX 360 will come with:

XboX 360 Console
Power Adapter
Video Cable
Microsoft VGA cable (for hooking up to computer monitor) *If requested only. No extra charge/shipping fee*
2 Wireless Controllers - 1 in near new condition, the little "knobs" are still there - 1 in very good condition, the "knobs" are barely there
20GB HDD - update for playing original XboX games is downloaded so you can play them right away - already installed
Arcade disc
Assassins Creed 2
Kung Fu Panda
Sonic Superstar Tennis

Everything that comes with it works fine as well!

XboxAllCF.jpg

xboxcontrollersCF.jpg

Asking $130 shipped, OBO.

And the games:

AllGamesCF.jpg

Halo 2 - Like new - $10 shipped

Halo 3 - Like new - $10 shipped

Prototype - Like new - $15 shipped

Modern Warfare 2 - Like new - $25 shipped - On hold

Splinter Cell: Double Agent - Like new - $7.50 shipped

Test Drive Unlimited - Like new - $10 shipped

MX Vs. ATV: Reflex - Like new - $10 shipped

I will combine shipping. If you want the console along with mulitple games, you will get a deal. PM me if interested in anything. PAYPAL ONLY. I will be willing to ship out of the county...but you pay the extra shipping...also the shipping prices are shipped to the 48 states..

Thanks much for looking!

EDIT: I will do a partial trade for PS3 as well. So long the PS3 comes with at least 1 controller, and all cables, I will pay some money and the xbox.

Last edited:

Twist86

Dang...thought it said PC Controller so I got all happy. Would love to get a wireless dongle / 360 controller for my xbox emulator :/

Good luck on your sale man :)

Dystopia

Dang...thought it said PC Controller so I got all happy. Would love to get a wireless dongle / 360 controller for my xbox emulator :/

Good luck on your sale man :)

Thanks, though it looks like I'm gonna have to eBay it...though I don't like to due to fees...

1337dingo

can u show me a pic of the power coz i will buy if it has the same power ends.. just the wall power pluggs look different

Dystopia

can u show me a pic of the power coz i will buy if it has the same power ends.. just the wall power pluggs look different

buy the xbox or the power cord? I won't split those two up, because then I'll have a hell of a time selling the xbox. Just in case you want the whole thing:

DSC03626.jpg

I will be back from work in about 5-6 hours, if you haven't responded, I will put it on eBay, just because I want to sell it ASAP, BUT if you want the xbox, I will take it back off for you ;) Just let me know what you want ASAP please :)

Fatback

VIP Member
Man great price, especially on the games. If I didn't just get Halo Reach, I would snatch that Halo 3 up. BTW MW2 isn't worth $25 you should just throw it in free with the xbox lol.

Good luck with the sale, wish I had the money to buy it from you.

BTW 31!m!n80r is a good seller, and buyer, so nobody will have anything to worry about.

Dystopia

Man great price, especially on the games. If I didn't just get Halo Reach, I would snatch that Halo 3 up. BTW MW2 isn't worth $25 you should just throw it in free with the xbox lol.

Good luck with the sale, wish I had the money to buy it from you.

BTW 31!m!n80r is a good seller, and buyer, so nobody will have anything to worry about.
Eh, according to prices on amazon and ebay, it is....but I'll take that into consideration. And thanks for vouching for me :)
Would you sell both Gears of War for $10 shipped?

Sure. PM sent.

Last edited:

1337dingo

buy the xbox or the power cord? I won't split those two up, because then I'll have a hell of a time selling the xbox. Just in case you want the whole thing:

DSC03626.jpg

I will be back from work in about 5-6 hours, if you haven't responded, I will put it on eBay, just because I want to sell it ASAP, BUT if you want the xbox, I will take it back off for you ;) Just let me know what you want ASAP please :)

na i was gonna buy both but see the power cords are dif over there. wouldnt fit in my wall hahaha

Dystopia

Bump. Don't forget, if you want the xbox, I can take off of ebay! Also put some freebies with the xbox.