Xbox live, for free and for real!! (no joke)

Fure6

I have just recently found out that you can get Xbox live for free! The only thing that you can't get from what i'm going to tell you is like downloaded maps and stuff from microsoft.

BUT, this is what you do.

Way one:
You put two ethernet cards in your computer. One from your cable modem and one for your xbox to connect to...

Way two:
You get a ethernet hub/switcher and connect your cable modem into one and your xbox into the other...

Now this is what it does:
This method tricks your xbox into thinking that it is doing multiplayer with diffrent xboxs. you can play with a bunch of people who, by the way, are doing the same exact thing that you're doing.

i'm sure that you computer savvy people might have already found this out, read online, or figured it out on your own...but i'm just informing the poeple that haven't heard about it yet. :)

Dsk954

This works? it seems to me that your connecting your xbox just like anyone who pays for xbox live does. Are you doing the "halo 1 system link" trick or can you create an xbox live account?

Fure6

you can't creat an xbox live account. you aren't using xbox live. you don't need to create any account.

yes, you are using system game link to do this. i said before "This method tricks your xbox into thinking that it is doing multiplayer with diffrent xboxs"