xbox output converters

mrbagrat

banned
You know the red, white, yellow connectors that come out from the xbox and I think DVD players too? The things you plug into the TV. Is there a place I can get a converter to convert them into female VGA and audio connectors? Please not ebay, that is usually my last resort.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I've seen some converters that go from RCA to VGA, but they aren't that cheap($45 or so) and you'd almost certainlly end up with worse quality than with your TV.

If you want to do this, look for the actual VGA connection for the Xbox, not a converter.

mrbagrat

banned
Thanks, but I already solved the problem as for video. The 360 comes with a VGA cable. However, the audio is still white and red. Is there another converter that can turn them into computer audio?

bigsaucybob

mrbagrat said:
Thanks, but I already solved the problem as for video. The 360 comes with a VGA cable. However, the audio is still white and red. Is there another converter that can turn them into computer audio?

the 360 doesnt come with the vga cable, its an accesorie that you have to buy. i have one cause i play my 360 on my 19inch lcd. it also comes with the red and white audio attached to it and then a converter from red and white into like computer audio.