Xfx 6950 1gb fs

I have one of my 6950s up for sale. It is about 3 months or so old. It runs great and doesn't get hot at all.

Its an XFX 6950 1GB ZDDC model. One of these runs BF3 on ultra with 2x AA at 45-65fps with no issues. That is why I feel comfortable running just one until I get my GTX 580 lightning xtreme to replace it. Then it will be for sale. I am going to sli the 580 lightnings.

I could sell both if someone is interested in doing a powerful crossfire setup. I could do that at a good combo price.

3 months ago I paid $269 for each card. I would like to get $185 OBO for one. But If you were interested in the pair I would do both for $350 SHIPPED.

1Copy.jpg

2Copy.jpg

3Copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Pictures need to be up in 24 from original post or I will delete this thread. Pictures with a piece of paper with your username and computerforum.com must be included.

Pictures need to be up in 24 from original post or I will delete this thread. Pictures with a piece of paper with your username and computerforum.com must be included.

Sorry about that. I got called back in to work last minute and didn't get chance to put pics up.

lion149

To anyone interested in this card i can vouch for Kennebell, good honest seller. Bought some stuff off him 2 weeks ago, purchase with confidence.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
kennebell347 i have resized your images as they were way too big. :)

Good luck with the sale.