XFX Hd6870 DD

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Hey guys,
I'm selling one of my hd6870s.
It's in the original package, but I can't find the dvd with drivers anymore. Also the door hanger and installation guide aren't included.
The card is in good state, only used this one for half a year (even less, since I had problems with microstutter in CF I removed this one)
Tested the card again and there were no issues I could find.
This card is never been overclocked or anything.
card on hexus: http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/32444-xfx-radeon-hd-6870-1gb-dd-xxx/

SOLD

dsc02170u.jpg

dsc02171lt.jpg

dsc02172e.jpg

PM me!
Want to stay in Europe if it's possible (UK included for the ones who don't know whats Europe :p)

Last edited:

M1kkelZR

Yeah it is, just sucks that I'm poor. I spend lke 120 euro a month on health care and I don't even have 120 euro a month lolwat. NL Health care logic.

M1kkelZR

That's bullshit, move over here! :p

I know right, I hate health care. The only time I leave my house is either to go to work or the gym. I know what I'm doing at the gym so I wont hurt myself that bad that I need a hospital visit.

Why must Holland torture me with extremely high and crap coverage on health care :'(

Aaaanyway Good luck Smile :)

Aastii

VIP Member
How much would shipping be to UK? Depending on how much it may make a nice replacement for the 9800GT in the second system :)

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Bump, price drop. 75 euro + shipping, this will probably be my last price drop... I think this is reasonable.

reserved for Wolfekin until next week (it's totally not sure he will buy, but he takes precedence.)