Xp or vista?

Which one would you rather have?

• XP

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • VISTA

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters

Gooberman

Lol, no it's not sleep mode if it's in sleep mode it has orange light on xD it's completely turned off but when i hit power it does "resuming windows" and brings me to desktop so i dont have to log in

G25r8cer

I use both on my desktop. I tend to use XP more but, I like certain things about vista that just win my vote. To my experience I found that Vista organizes everything way better.

Calibretto

VIP Member
Lol, no it's not sleep mode if it's in sleep mode it has orange light on xD it's completely turned off but when i hit power it does "resuming windows" and brings me to desktop so i dont have to log in
So then it's hibernating? XP has that too...

Bacon

So then it's hibernating? XP has that too...

Trufax, if it were turned off, truly turned off, it wouldn't say "resuming windows".

OT: Vista all the way, never have had any problems with it except for a few BSODs whenever I play with my hardware, but that's expected :p

AlienMenace

My main os is windows xp pro x64, and I am running windows 7 beta x64. Really like the 7. When it comes out I will probably get it.

mx344

i would have to say i like vista better, i havent had a problem w/ it yet, i had more problems w/ xp than vista.:)

scubaseven

The first year I had Vista it was a real pain.
Now it seems to be ok.
So with all the fixes and the better look I would vote for it, just, over XP