XP problem

dave597

VIP Member
I have a screenshot but dont know how to post, seem s like windows just crashed out - loads of windows opened up and some of them said at the bottom DDS serv (or some other 3 letters i cant remember which) windows is usually stable, dunno why this happened - any helP?

dave597

VIP Member
i think its something to do with exeems server being rubbish, causing it to crash out taking down windows with it...

Eiremax

your image does'nt work !

attach the image under the aditional options below the reply menu

click manage attachments

dave597

VIP Member
gd wot is wrong with that server!!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/davemanuk/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5Eb3dubGV2ZWxGdWxsTW9kZUhhbmRsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1pr0C-SKCGx5zI9kCj6AEBOQ!106&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaNumPhotos=40&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPreviousImageID=cns!1pr0C-SKCGx5zI9kCj6AEBOQ!111&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPreviousImageIndex=1&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaMoveForward=1&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaPlayState=0&_c=PhotoAlbum

thats the best i cud do, right click save to desktop u can see it slighlly better - all it is is actually just a list of all my programs which crashed, and showed up on the taskbar, since then i removed a lot of bad programs, msn plus, cydoor, etc.. gotta be a problem with exeem cos it hogs memory loads, anyway nothing interesting...

Last edited: