XpertVision nVidia 6600GT

Zlatan

Right, I've from what I've read around here and on other places the 6600GT is a good card/chipset, however, I've never heard of XpertVision, so I was wondering if anyone has any experince with them. Are they any good, and would this be a good card?

Geforce 6600GT

Chipset
GF 6600GT PCI Express

Video Output Function
TV-Out (S-Video connector)
DVI Connector

Support Memory
128MB, DDR3 128Bit

Specifications

Key Features
Supercharge your gaming with the power of an NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GPU. The NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6600 GPUs deliver best-in-class performance and advanced visual effects for next-generation games. The only GPU in its class with support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and with support for PCI Express, the GeForce 6600 delivers ultra-realistic effects, unmatched features, and rock-solid stability so you can play your game the way it’s meant to be played.

* Revolutionary Superscalar Architecture
* CineFX 3.0 Engine
* On-Chip Video Processor
* UltraShadow II Technology
* Intellisample 3.0 Technology
* Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
* nView Multi-Display Technology
* Digital Vibrance Control 3.0
* PCI Express Support
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Optimizations and Support
* NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU Ready
Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics cards to be run in parallel.
* High-Speed GDDR3 Memory Interface
* OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all OpenGL applications.
* HDTV support
Provides world-class HDTV-out functionality up to and including 1920x1080i resolutions

http://www.xpertvision.com.tw/en/products/nv_geforce6600gt.htm

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
the only thing I'd be worried about is the heatsink, it looks like it will be very close if not touching the slot you plug it into as well as the adjacant slot. Otherwise it looks like the reference design