Yahoo.com

Sacrinyellow5

Is Yahoo.com up?

I was just wondering because I have my homepage defaulted to that site and it's not loading up.
For a good 30 minutes or so I thought that my net wasnt working, but it might just be that site...

Thanks!

dark_legacy2006

haha i also like saying "tis", but i preffer google anyways...... haha dont start any arguments or anything but what are the major differences or is it just preference

Sacrinyellow5

Humm.. I cant get it to load on any of my computers...
I dont think it's a virus, because it's not loading up on my mac as either...
I wonder whats going...

I dont care for the new design either....

Bobo

banned
You might want to reset your router/modem/whatever

I never go to yahoo.com, I only use Yahoo for mail, and google for everything else.

dark_legacy2006

i dont see why he would have to reset his modem or router but if that is the case which it has been for me just unplug the power from the router and the modem for about 30seconds and it should all start up.... actually that doesnt make sense so your saying only yahoo doesnt work?

Sacrinyellow5

i dont see why he would have to reset his modem or router but if that is the case which it has been for me just unplug the power from the router and the modem for about 30seconds and it should all start up.... actually that doesnt make sense so your saying only yahoo doesnt work?

Correct... I'm on here posting.... :)

But for some odd reason yahoo.com wont load up for me...
It's very odd....

dark_legacy2006

lol, thi is messed ive never had a problem like this, try getting there emssed up ways (lol when i cant figure uit out i do stuopid things :S) try going to google searchign yahho and openeing it through there

Yasu

I'm using Opera and tis loading up just fine. Try changing your home page to something else and then set it back to yahoo. It may work...

Sacrinyellow5

I'm using Opera and tis loading up just fine. Try changing your home page to something else and then set it back to yahoo. It may work...

Yep tride that... No dice...

Well I'm off to bed..
We'll see what happens tomorrow!

--Maybe I'm banned?? But I dont know why..
Humm.. Kind of messed up that I can get the page to come up on 3 different computers and with 5 different browsers.

Last edited:

hells3000

It's your firewall :)
It don't load on mine either but I allow all incoming outgoing for a sec and page loads fine then ofc I set it back to normal

Last edited:

Sacrinyellow5

Well it worked this morning...

All I did was turned my comp off all night and let it rest.

Then when I logged on before work and yahoo loaded up fine.

Thanks for all the help!