yahoo email issue

bengal85

Hello all. So one of my business clients is having an issue with his yahoo email. he can not send messages. every time he tries to send something he gets the following error.

To prevent abuse, your message cannot be sent now. If the message contains only a link, please add some text to it. This helps us fight spam. If it still cannot be sent, please modify the message or try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

has any one seen this or know what is causing it. I have checked through his pc and account settings several times and yahoo support doesn't seem to helping at all.

Thanks guys

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Yahoo mail sucks, always issues with it. I have clients that use it and hear issues about it all the time, with that same issue being one of them. I would suggest recommending a gmail account to your client.

bengal85

I have contacted yahoo about it and like I said in the original post they were of no help at all. I did suggest a gmail account but the client has had this email for as long as email has been a need of his. in the industry he is in it would be hard to switch.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I have contacted yahoo about it and like I said in the original post they were of no help at all. I did suggest a gmail account but the client has had this email for as long as email has been a need of his. in the industry he is in it would be hard to switch.
Just set a forwarding rule to forward to the new Gmail account.

bengal85

I may have to re introduce this idea to him. He was not thrilled about the thought of having to change but this may solve his issues with needing to be able to email. He has a few very time sensitive emails that he needs to get out. Thanks for the help