yahoo im

I just installed Yahoo im and wen I go to run it it wants me to put my Password in.

I don't have a password am I not doing it right???

How do I use it???
 
thanks but

What do you mean an Account??

I do not need a Yahoo e mail do I????

I have a Verizon e mail I do not want a Yahoo e mail??

I just want to use the Yahoo iM for the Number Keypad to make phone calls????????
 
What do you mean an Account??

I do not need a Yahoo e mail do I????

I have a Verizon e mail I do not want a Yahoo e mail??

I just want to use the Yahoo iM for the Number Keypad to make phone calls????????

Yes, you need a Yahoo email account. One is opened for you automatically when you sign up for Yahoo, as well as a profile. You don't have to USE them, but you do have to have them in order to use YIM.
 
You need an account for anything you use. How are you supposed to sign into an ID with a password without an account??? You can't.
 
No, it will not. You will need an msn account to sign into live messenger, you will need a yahoo account to sign into yahoo messenger. Plain and simple. No if's, and's or but's about it.....
 
well i use verizon and the program name is verizon yahoo. IE my email is @verizon.net but i use my username for all yahoo stuff and it wroks
 
Thats because verizon is tied with yahoo now. Just like it was sbc yahoo, now its att yahoo. If his internet service is not tied with yahoo then he will need his own yahoo account.
 
yea i know but he could try to log onto yahoo with his screenname and password from verizon. depends if he uses verizon yahoo email though
 
yea i know but he could try to log onto yahoo with his screenname and password from verizon. depends if he uses verizon yahoo email though

Depends on how long he's had his verizon account. If he's had it before they combined together, it might not work.
 
thanks but

I only wanted Yahoo iM for the Keypad it has so I can make phone calls over my 56 k MODEM.

Do you know Of a good free phone program with keypad numbers that I can use???

I am only going to make Local calls???
 
skype was free and the creators made it to try to hurt the phone line industry. i think it might not have free phone use anymore, but if it does it would be a good choice.
 
skype is free to any other person on skype.
however it does cost to call a normal phone, but yet it is considerably cheaper (says my Dad he's a business man and uses it for overseas calls)

hope this helps
 
Back
Top