yahoo profiles

black_death

hi . i am haveing a problem with my yahoo chat. i cant get the profiles to work when i need to look at a persons profile does any body have any idea why this is happening and is there some thing wrong with my comp all i get is this blank page saying (Not Found
The requested URL /poohwaltdisney was not found on this server. ) can any one help im not much in to computers so i would be greatfull thx mark :confused:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
That may be a problem with yahoo rather than your computer.

black_death

re profiles

hi ian. thx for the reply i thought that myself but ive had this problem for about six mounths some times they work i get access and then i just get blank screen with a message like i said before. a freind of mine has the same problem but its only since ive had ntl boardband this has started . its was ok on the 56k dail up from bt . ive tryed all the settings from what ive been told and have had no joy i know its just a small problem but with out profiles half my yahoo chat is missing its nice to see or read just who your chatting to . im sure its the ntl sould i call ntl and ask them ?? :confused: :confused: