Yay!!!!!

JareeB

triple core came today along with 2gb of ddr2 800 ram
so im going to run 3dmark and this is what i have to beat:
untitled2.jpg

then when that is done ill try for the 4th core!
triple core got:
blahblah.jpg

not that much better but i can better muilt task at least

Last edited:

Benny Boy

WOOOO, HOOO. Love a success story. :D Can't wait to see it cooled down and compare the new bench. :eek: Like you know 73 is pretty high, maybe too high, keep her cool.
What cooler you thinkin'?

Wow, just realized the L3, that's amazing since the A II isn't supposed to have any, great luck.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
LoL why do you need so strong computer anyway?Are you multitasking modern 3D games and video editings in the same time xD?

JareeB

WOOOO, HOOO. Love a success story. :D Can't wait to see it cooled down and compare the new bench. :eek: Like you know 73 is pretty high, maybe too high, keep her cool.
What cooler you thinkin'?

Wow, just realized the L3, that's amazing since the A II isn't supposed to have any, great luck.
yeah thanks man, im excited as heck, i bought the hs from scott in is fs thread.

LoL why do you need so strong computer anyway?Are you multitasking modern 3D games and video editings in the same time xD?
video editing takes alot of power when you edit with hd videos

StrangleHold

Staff member
Found it.

Never thought a 8800GT was that much better then a 4670. Probably whats holding your score down.

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
LoL you would need so strong hardware only if you are performing some crazy programming sh!t that is requiring more then games like Resident Evil 5.Otherwise it's a waste of money lol.But hey...it's your money and time so who cares :D

JareeB

LoL you would need so strong hardware only if you are performing some crazy programming sh!t that is requiring more then games like Resident Evil 5.Otherwise it's a waste of money lol.But hey...it's your money and time so who cares :D

lol i got a 135 dollar cpu for 77 bucks thats not that much

Gooberman

Aw lucky xD i shoulda gotten the triple core, my friend had it and he unlocked the 4th core no L3 cache though xD but it seems my 5770 has the edge on him! :)