Yes, No, Maybe so?

FlashBulb

If you're not going over $450 it looks like you've been out bid my friend...

Other than that, I would have said go for it!

But preferably, I would buy a new computer if you have the cash on hand ;)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
What country are you in?? Cuz its not that hard to get a 400-600CAD decent OEM in stores........

cottoncandysky

hey sorry it took so long to respond, been loaded with crap from school. im in the US. theres places around like walmart, compusa, office depot, staples, etc...thing is, ive read all these terrible stories about those already built assembly line computers and i really dont have money to play with and waste.
i can spend $600 at the most, if a monitor is included...if no monitor, prolly no more than $550. im using it for online (dsl or dial up) and for school. some cd burning prolly too...thats bout it! other than the occasional spurt of online games i play whenever i have a down moment to relax...any suggestions on the prebuilt junk?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
i can spend $600 at the most, if a monitor is included...if no monitor, prolly no more than $550. im using it for online (dsl or dial up) and for school. some cd burning prolly too...thats bout it! other than the occasional spurt of online games I play whenever I have a down moment to relax...any suggestions on the prebuilt junk? i can spend $600 at the most, if a monitor is included...if no monitor, prolly no more than $550. im using it for online (dsl or dial up) and for school. some cd burning prolly too...thats bout it! other than the occasional spurt of online games I play whenever I have a down moment to relax...any suggestions on the prebuilt junk?
Well for that price and intent you should be okay with pretty much any system you can find :)