Yes or No? Order it?

looks good (I'm assuming your already have the CPU)

why are you spending $23 on a fan???

It's a SilenX ~21dba and 90CFM:cool:

It was just plug and play for me... just like any OEM lightscribe drive you have to download the lightscribe host software in order to use lightsribe..

:)

Of course, the software to do the layout of the Lightscribe..... Have you got your SATA HDD configured as IDE or SATA?

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
What do you mean? i assume its configured as sata :confused: tell me how to look lol... as far as i know its configured as sata

What do you mean? i assume its configured as sata :confused: tell me how to look lol... as far as i know its configured as sata

In your BIOS it will say "Configure SATA as:" and then say "SATA, AHCI, or IDE", etc. Will you check it for me, plz?

Thanks

I must know I am ordering in a few minutes here....

Last edited:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I dont see anything anywere that says "configure sata as:" or remotely to it, it says SATA Channel 1 Master: then the hard drive, and SATA Channel 2: then the Optic drive, i must be missing somthing :(. You done got me wondering :p

I dont see anything anywere that says "configure sata as:" or remotely to it, it says SATA Channel 1 Master: then the hard drive, and SATA Channel 2: then the Optic drive, i must be missing somthing :(. You done got me wondering :p

Okay, maybe it's just this Intel board I have:rolleyes:, no more Intel boards for me.... I am ordering SATA and the other stuff, what do you think?

Jet

VIP Member
Looks good, INTELCRAZY. The only thing I would have would be with that Rosewill 120mm fan. I guess you might as well get it, as it is only $4. It is nice to have an extra lying around.

Jet

VIP Member
I still think you shoulda gone with the Q6600, but an overclocked E6850 should be fine.