yet another question for linux

lovely?

ok guess what??? I FINALLY WORKED OUT THE BUGS AND INSTALLED LINUX!!
*quietly chuckles*

ok my question is, i have comcast cable internet, and i am using a belkin 54G wireless internet router and pci card for internet. can i install these drivers like i normally would with a windows operated computer?

also, where can i find a list of all games that run natively under linux?

then where can i find a list of all the games that WINE supports?

i want to know whether or not its possible to keep all the stuff that is still on my hd, (i am only running the linux from the disk, havent actually installed it yet) and still have linux. is this what a partition is for?

lovely?

um, idk maybe you guys arent exactly sure, but any tips on my first linux based experience would be great. (in other words, BUMP)

Emperor_nero

Hi there lovely long time no see you haven't been around that much. :D

1. Go ahead and try installing them but I think you would have to find drivers made for Linux, but Windows drivers do work sometimes. :)

2. Yes but it would have been best to make a partition before putting anything on it :D, In Ubuntu I think you can resize partitions though.

lovely?

ooh.. so a partition IS made to keep the things i am installing from hurting the information alreadt on my system? that soounds good, because i have a LOT of games for xp that i really dont want to delete

oh and thx for the welcome :)