Yet more problems with iTunes

JohnnyBoyC

Ok, my itunes started working again, but now i am having a different issue.

Ok, everytime i try to buy a song, it tells me to log in, so i type in my username and password, and it says:

Itunes could not connect to the Music Store
Make sure your connection is active and try again."​

I am POSITIVE my connection tot he internet is absolutly solid.

I thought maybe it was an account issue, so i tried to make a new one, and the same message popped up.

I installed/reinstalled itunes and it wont work. Any advice?

Yue

ur firewall could be stopping it from connecting to the music store, chck to see if itunes is allowed.

Raditz

yall probably download it wrong. When I download mine it works great. So either yall having issues downloading. Or I have a perfect computer.

OS Dragon

I think I know what it might be. This might have occured because your trying to log onto the wrong iTunes server (or so I think). Which country are you registered with...you should only be able to log on at that server. You should be able to change the country with the drop down menu at the bottom of the screen:
Country.gif

But the change if you do a complete uninstall and then reinstall it again.

Last edited:

OS Dragon

Interesting...when did this problem first occur. It could be heavy traffic with your interent connection (your area: heavy useres) even though there isn't anything wrong with the connection.

JohnnyBoyC

well, i never buy things off of itunes, only once before, like 4 months ago. Anyway, i went to buy a song about last week and it started doing this.

OS Dragon

Dude, it could be a problem with the software (duh "OS Dragon: I just heard myself say that"). Have you tried doing a fresh install e.g. backup important files> unistall iTunes and install it again.