You people have more SKEELZ.

brycematheson712

Okay, I've got about $400, and I'm looking to purchase a USED laptop. I'm looking for somewhere in the 1.7 - 2.0 Ghz Range, atleast 512MB of RAM, and atleast a 20GB Hard Drive.

I was looking on eBay at some of the IBM Thinkpad T23's, and the T30's. Now, a lot of people on here just have some sort of gift on being able to find great deals. Maybe I just don't have the patience. Anyway, I'm not bias over any brand or anything, so it doesn't matter. But, does anyone know if I can find something faster for the same price USED, or if I can find something of the same or close to the same for a cheaper price?

Thanks.

Buy-it PC

Okay, I've got about $400, and I'm looking to purchase a USED laptop. I'm looking for somewhere in the 1.7 - 2.0 Ghz Range, atleast 512MB of RAM, and atleast a 20GB Hard Drive.

I was looking on eBay at some of the IBM Thinkpad T23's, and the T30's. Now, a lot of people on here just have some sort of gift on being able to find great deals. Maybe I just don't have the patience. Anyway, I'm not bias over any brand or anything, so it doesn't matter. But, does anyone know if I can find something faster for the same price USED, or if I can find something of the same or close to the same for a cheaper price?

Thanks.
I'd be careful of eBay -- too many of my customers have bought and gotten taken for... I look at a fairly new one with a warranty. I know for around a couple of hundred dollars more I probably can get you a new one?

IF you are interested?
;)

g4m3rof1337

Yeah.
Ebay is getting annoying.
I reported at least 4 account hijackers. Selling alienware laptops.

Next day, they were gone.

And then theres the Nigerians...

Lol.

Buy-it PC

Yeah.
Ebay is getting annoying.
I reported at least 4 account hijackers. Selling alienware laptops.

Next day, they were gone.

And then theres the Nigerians...

Lol.

Exactly... too many people bought used notebooks on eBay and discovered there is a reason for doing it... they're just passing their problems off to you.

Deal with a person on Craigslist.org or someone independent. This way you know what's involved.

JMHO.

brycematheson712

Hmmm. I like the idea of Craig's List, but they don't seem to have too many listing for laptops on there.

I've bought numerous things off of eBay before though, and have never been scammed. Is it really all that dangerous?