you tube downloading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monoman

hi, on 'youtube', people upload the videos to the site, and at the end end you are given the option to share or watch again, how can you download the video files from the site so that they can be saved for future? there is so many good videos i would like to have a little collection of clips.

is this posssible?

thanks

Theres a better youtube video downloader one that lets you choose what format you want to save the videos as and even plays them right of the bat. Best of all it lets you back up your own youtube videos and even re uploads them if your videos go missing or get removed

Get it from

www.bornrotten.com

monoman

the first link by starwars man i cant get that to work, ive followed the instructions exactly but the red bar does not appear at the top of the page

Theres a better youtube video downloader one that lets you choose what format you want to save the videos as and even plays them right of the bat. Best of all it lets you back up your own youtube videos and even re uploads them if your videos go missing or get removed

Get it from

www.bornrotten.com

...this link is just a picture for me of a rail track and a key?? it is not clickable either, choosing formats sounds promising though...

Status
Not open for further replies.