Your favrioute Camera

massahwahl

VIP Member
I personally have always used Canons SLR's and Fuji P&S. Canons are hands down some of the best camera equipment you can by and produce some of the best results.

Kesava

currently im using an older model camera:
old_camera.jpg

but as soon as i get the money together im getting a brand new top of the range one:
old_camera_1.png

:D

cohen

currently im using an older model camera:
old_camera.jpg

but as soon as i get the money together im getting a brand new top of the range one:
old_camera_1.png

:D

OMG!!!!

I like using my Mum's Canon camera + my brother's, mine is really crap :( saving for a new one :D

Justin

VIP Member
Sony Cybershot's are great point and shoot cameras. I have 2 atm. :)

But I love using my sister's Canon EOS 450D. :)

The_Other_One

VIP Member
If my Jazz HDV-178 had a real flash and/or did better indoors with still pictures, I'd say it was my favorite camera. Wonderful little digital camcorder, but low-light still shots leave much to be desired. Though outdoor still shots are terrific. Besides that, out of the cameras I own, I guess it's a tie between my Nikon D40 and my Panasonic Lumix FZ20. The Nikon is a fast camera that does well all around. The Panasonic, while a fair amount slower, has a much better lens(faster, 432mm, no swapping) and is a bit smaller. Hehe, no comparison when I have my 200mm lens on my Nikon :p

speedyink

VIP Member
My Sony point and shoot was awesome, and I'm really liking my Panasonic Lumix FZ-18. It has a very nice lens on it.

alexyu

Thanks for reply,
From how much long time u r using this camera? have u face any problem with your camera?

I'm using the compact fuji finepix sice half a year ago
The only problem is : I cant get the card out from it :D