Your opinions on this card

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
No I already have a system I just want to upgrade my video card and ram. And I usualy play games and somtimes I do 3d work(but hardly ever) and just serf the web.
Yeah and what are the specs?

Its $119.99, but a good card that I can play Doom 3 on high, 1280*1024 with it. Also how much ram do you have, and what are you going to upgrade to? (I have the APG version with 256 mb)
A lot of cards can play Doom3 @ High @ 12x10 ... but at what FPS?

i say upgrade your mobo but we need to know your specs first to see if its worth it
Hence my question :p

I can tell you this much, no pci card will get you halo etc playable.
A PCI 5700 can play it.

Hehe to late guys I just bot a new nvidea geforce mx 4000 (tell me this is a good card)
Its better than most 9200s and 5200s but nothing special.

kobaj

VIP Member
Detail all the way up and and the games resolution I usualy have at 1000 something by 700 xomething.

astrozombie

I suggest spending all/most of your money on a nice card. You'll regret buying such a cheap one later when you're looking at pixely landscapes and crappy frame rates x| Try checking ebay for cheaper prices.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I suggest spending all/most of your money on a nice card. You'll regret buying such a cheap one later when you're looking at pixely landscapes and crappy frame rates x| Try checking ebay for cheaper prices.

:) I do believe you are too late and he seems to be happy so that's a good purchase for him.