Your Personal Websites :)

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
SFR said:
When I DL'd and installed this hand-dandy HTML editor, Norton Auto-Protect gave me a virus alert :eek: .... hmmmm.... guess Norton aint that bad ... :rolleyes: ..but that program might be...
There's a script template among the files that program installs which causes the (false) alert. But I first installed that program about 4 years ago and never had problems with it ever since.

Oh, and Norton is bad...
In fact every antivirus software is bad. That's why I don't use any. :p

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Lorand said:
Oh, and Norton is bad...
In fact every antivirus software is bad. That's why I don't use any. :p

Yes... I have read that thread where you and Praetor comment on the length of time you have gone without using antivirus software... but even if its just a phony fake fraudulent facade.. :rolleyes: ... Im gonna stick with my antivirus software :p

Christopher

VIP Member
My only personally owned site is Chroder.com, but I design and help upkeep the others in my sig.

I use EditPlus to code everything. I used to use FrontPage, but I found Edit+ and never went back :D Not to mention their "FrontPage 2003" is 2 years overdue :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Christopher

VIP Member
Bobo said:
What do you mean?
They've been working on the next version since 2003. In '03, I remember them saying "it will be out soon". I believe they're calling it "FrontPage XP" or something now, because obviously 2003 doesn't fit anymore.

<edit>
See? "1st Page 2003". Pfft. And this announcement, which was made in '03, was probably posted months after they decided to announce a new version.
</edit>

Thanks Jan :)

Last edited:

magicman

VIP Member
Well, calumn, you sure brought this thread back from the dead. From 1 year 7 months ago, I'm surprised the bytes haven't started to decompose...