Your thought's on the newer tempered glass IN-WIN cases?

I really like the new IN-WIN cases, Just have a problem with seeing how practical they are because of the whole tempered glass ordeal. There are a few cases that don't even support fan cooling I think.

Laquer Head

As with the glass cases from Phanteks and Corsair, you kinda trade off normal things for an aesthetically pleasing glass enclosure.

I love the look of alot of these but, the added weight, fragility, inflated price, and poor air flow aren't trade offs I'm willing to make for aesthetics.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Looks cool. I don't know how much I'd want to use one myself, but InWin makes some nice cases. I've built a few machines with an InWin case.

As with the glass cases from Phanteks and Corsair, you kinda trade off normal things for an aesthetically pleasing glass enclosure.

I love the look of alot of these but, the added weight, fragility, inflated price, and poor air flow aren't trade offs I'm willing to make for aesthetics.
That is my exact thinking. Just..... MY GOD ARE THEY BEAUTIFUL

Those 2 cases are very very specific, and very different purposes.

The H-Frame is pretty awesome, except the price..but pretty cool innovation.
I'm thinking you mean the H Tower which is the one that open's itself up.
One of the most innovative thing's I've seen done to cases ever

Laquer Head

I honestly would prefer the brushed aluminum look on the obsidian series. It has a more minimalistic look that I enjoy. I like lowkey and subtle cases. Also one of the reasons this new trend of RGB this and RGB that pisses me off.
God you are a grumpy old man..

I honestly would prefer the brushed aluminum look on the obsidian series. It has a more minimalistic look that I enjoy. I like lowkey and subtle cases. Also one of the reasons this new trend of RGB this and RGB that pisses me off.
I prefer a more out there look... More flashy