Youtube AMD fanboy

Gooberman

"That's part of my point as well, Intel isn't made to be overclocked, why would you buy an i7 then overclock it ...especially when some cost $1000? OC'ing voids the warranty. "Why would it fry?" because Intel makes inferior quality. "

"That's fine, I never argued AMD was faster. I've only ever said it is a fast processor, slightly behind the i7 in performance but better in quality, and cheaper ...and i can attest to that through experience. In six months both will be completely outdated and we'll be talking about the new AMD chip that destroyed the Intel i7's. My point is that Intel rape's their patrons and builds crappy CPU's and peeps shouldn't buy them. That's all."

Do you find that funny?

zer0_c00l

:D some people post things like that and they know nothing about computers. i mean im an AMD guy and i know i7 kicks ass comon.. he has a friend that told him that :D

bomberboysk

I hate it when people are such fanboys to things they refuse to believe the truth about how much better one product is than another, even when it can be proven through benches etc.

StrangleHold

Staff member
Its kinda funny though that Intel needs copyrights from AMD to do AMD64 renamed Intel 64 /Monolith Quad core and the onboard memory controller.

Gooberman

But I showed this guy some of the SuperPi scores and 1 i7 at 2.8 GHz still does better then the Phenom II at 3.6 GHz

gamerman4

It is like if you had a computer illiterate friend and you told him that ATi makes better GPUs than nVidia, instantly they will believe it %100 because they trust you know what you are talking about. This guy was probably told that AMD made better CPUs and he is just going on that notion without any proof. That is why you have benchmarks to back your claim and he just has baseless comments. I would never argue on youtube because it is filled with idiots and you know what they say about arguing over the internet...

Gooberman

HA! just like my brother He's "computer expert" friend told him to get the 4870 becuase it was equal with the GTX285(I know not true) and he totally believes him.

bomberboysk

HA! just like my brother He's "computer expert" friend told him to get the 4870 becuase it was equal with the GTX285(I know not true) and he totally believes him.

Lol, dont you hate it when people are so gullable? I know someone who bought a pre built rig for $900(and really crappy specs for the cost) because their "computer expert friend" told him "custom built rigs freeze up all the time and dont last nearly as long as when you buy one"...and we all know that that aint true. Personally I cant stand it when people listen to one person and think that that person knows everything>_>

Gooberman

haha xD I'm going to yell at my brother's "computer expert" friend and call him an idiot and he should look into a different career :)

Gooberman

Another epic quote from the same person.

"Exactly, in six months bot are going to be out dated, you'll be able to purchase an i7 for 50 bucks. Right now they are what $1000. You're throwing your money down a toilet buying an i7. These CPU have an unlocked multiplier, with the right motherboard these chips are monsters and they are 1/3 the cost. "