YouTube comment text glitch (confused)

suomynona

I have asked a question on Yahoo answers at this location: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20151209190703AALj5vV

The reply I got from "Steve" has me confused. Can anyone out there review the original question at the link and explain to me what Steve means and if its correct. Or serious.

I will also post a pic here of an example, some of my words get replaced with "&quote" (or something similar to that) once I post them. And its visible to others on the comment section as well.

It happens at random and usually select a few words and replace them with what I stated.

Attachments

• youtube comments glitch.PNG
    youtube comments glitch.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 7

Punk

Staff member
Did it change a word or did it add those quot parts?

Steve's answer is fake.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, Steve's answer is BS. Try a different keyboard first. Also, what web browser are you using and what particular addons/extensions are you using?

suomynona

Did it change a word or did it add those quot parts?

Steve's answer is fake.
It changed the words.
Yep, Steve's answer is BS. Try a different keyboard first. Also, what web browser are you using and what particular addons/extensions are you using?

Im running Firefox and here is a snapshot of the extensions. Im looking out for the next time it happens, but its been random. Only on YouTube comments so far. And I believe that it replaces the word but Im not 100% on that.

Thanks for the replies... Yahoo answers has gone down the toilet huh.

Attachments

• addonsz.PNG
    addonsz.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 5

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Try a different browser too see if it still happens. If not, then we know its firefox.

suomynona

Try a different browser too see if it still happens. If not, then we know its firefox.
Just got another comment saying: Because you are in denial. Changed to: "Because you're in denial."

The "'re" was added. Firefox is my main browser I couldn't live without it.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
So are you saying you didn't try using a different browser? We need to narrow this down to whether or not it's browser related or something else.