YouTube Gaming Channel

daffyracers03

I finally started one!

So far I have some commentary on Modern Warfare 2. I'm gonna be adding Team Fortress and some other games aswell.

I was kinda hesitant to start one but i did.

Let me know what you guys think of my page

http://www.youtube.com/user/britelinkzinc

BTW this isnt spam. I really wanna know what you guys think. Thanks!

osnola

that pretty good man. i watched your cod video on underpass...... i like the voice commentary... but it would be great if you could have the game sound still in there.... but not loud enough to cover your voice... but overall it was good .. i will sub.... :D

daffyracers03

that pretty good man. i watched your cod video on underpass...... i like the voice commentary... but it would be great if you could have the game sound still in there.... but not loud enough to cover your voice... but overall it was good .. i will sub.... :D

Hey thanks alot buddy! I really appreciate it!. I'm gonna fix the sound issue as soon as I get a new headset. I think I only have one game uploaded that has sound. my Favela game. but that was because i played with speakers.

but hey! i'm glad you actually liked it. I'm not tryna go machinima but tryna get a lil contract with Nextgentactics just waitin for their response.

Thanks for the sub man :)

JareeB

Hey thanks alot buddy! I really appreciate it!. I'm gonna fix the sound issue as soon as I get a new headset. I think I only have one game uploaded that has sound. my Favela game. but that was because i played with speakers.

but hey! i'm glad you actually liked it. I'm not tryna go machinima but tryna get a lil contract with Nextgentactics just waitin for their response.

Thanks for the sub man :)

i sub

osnola

yo one more thing just to be super critical....... you got to no the facts.... or at least pretend to... so try not to use words like probably and i think.... for example you said a couple times well i think i am using this gun because my primary is out of ammo......or you said i am probably using gun because i think i am out of ammo with my primary gun.......but that is very minor stuff....o by the way youtube name is airsoftstealth

but man your pretty good at reviews and i will make sure to watch.. keep it up

russb

Enjoyed that,it's nice to hear commentary with a voice which does not bore
you,well done,:)

daffyracers03

thanks guys. really useful and helpful info. I'm gonna be adding some TF2 up there because from what I've heard MW2 videos are boring and way over done. So I'm gonna post some new stuff from other games too